|Revision as of 19:56, 27 September 2011
Johnsonb (Talk | contribs)
← Previous diff
|Revision as of 18:53, 6 October 2011
Johnsonb (Talk | contribs)
Next diff →
|Line 89:||Line 89:|
|-||==2011 BUDGET==||+||==2012 BUDGET==|
|-||* Administrator Janiuk presented the 2011 Budget at the Board Meeting on Tuesday, October 5, 2010.||+||* Administrator Janiuk presented the 2012 Budget at the Board Meeting on Tuesday, October 4, 2011.|
|-||* The 2011 Budget was approved on Tuesday, November 16, 2010.||+||* The Public Hearing for the 2012 Budget is scheduled to take place at 6:00 PM on Tuesday, November 1, 2011.|
|-||[http://www.sturtevant-wi.gov/index.php/2011_Budget '''CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION''']||+||[http://www.sturtevant-wi.gov/index.php/2012_Budget '''CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION''']|
Revision as of 18:53, 6 October 2011
LEARN ABOUT THE VILLAGE OF STURTEVANT
- DATE: October 31, 2011
- TIME: 5-7 PM
- Costume Contest & Bonfire to follow at Firemans Park at 7:30 PM.
TRASH, BULK ITEM & WHITE GOOD PICK-UP INFORMATION
DO NOT BLOW LEAVES OR YARD WASTE INTO VILLAGE STREETS. VIOLATORS MAY BE ISSUED A CITATION.
VILLAGE OF STURTEVANT YARD WASTE & RECYCLING CENTER
The yard waste and recycling center is now open on Saturdays from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm, and Mondays & Wednesdays from 9:45 am to 1:30 pm and 2:00 pm to 5:45 pm, weather permitting.
RACINE HOUSEHOLD HAZARDOUS WASTE SITE
- All Sturtevant residents have access to the Racine Household Hazardous Waste Site every third Saturday, April through October from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- LOCATION: 6200 21st Street, west of Hwy 31 (north of the old Sam's Club)
- 2011 Racine Household Hazardous Waste Site Dates for Sturtevant Residents.pdf
- Items Accepted at the Racine Household Hazardous Waste Site.pdf
POLICE AND FIRE JOINT DISPATCH CHANGES
Effective July 1st, the Village of Sturtevant's Emergency Dispatch Center will transfer to the new Racine County Joint Communication Center.
- For Emergencies dial 911
- For non-emergencies dial 262-886-2300
- For Sturtevant Police Administration Offices and Records dial 262-886-7208
- For South Shore Fire Department Administration and Burning Permits dial 262-554-8812.
All emergency calls will be answered at the new center automatically (regardless of whether the call is from a landline or a cell phone).
The Sturtevant Records Department has limited hours for accepting ticket payments and record requests. Here are the hours:
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Tuesday & Thursday from 2:30 PM to 7:00 PM
- Closed Saturdays & Sundays
- Hours are subject to change. Please call to verify hours prior to stopping in.
- There is a secure drop-box in Police Department lobby for making payments during non-office hours.
EMERGENCY CONTACT FOR SANITARY SEWER BACK-UPS
- The emergency contact for the Racine Treatment Plant for sanitary sewer back-ups during non-duty hours is (262) 636-9550.
- Burn Permits are obtained through the South Shore Fire Department. Please contact (262) 554-8812.
STURTEVANT YOUTH BASEBALL
- Administrator Janiuk presented the 2012 Budget at the Board Meeting on Tuesday, October 4, 2011.
- The Public Hearing for the 2012 Budget is scheduled to take place at 6:00 PM on Tuesday, November 1, 2011.
VACANT LOTS FOR SALE
Address: 2801 89th Street, Sturtevant, Wisconsin 53177
Office Hours: Monday-Friday-8 AM to Noon, 1 PM to 5 PM
General Phone Number: (262) 886-7200