EMERGENCY - DIAL 911
Non-Emergency Dispatch - Phone: 886-2300
- For Emergencies dial 911
- For non-emergencies dial 262-886-2300
- For Sturtevant Police Administration Offices dial 262-886-7208
- For Records dial 262-886-7222
All emergency calls will be answered at the dispatch center automatically (regardless of whether the call is from a landline or a cell phone).
The Sturtevant Records Department has limited hours for accepting ticket payments and record requests. Here are the hours:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday from 8:30 AM to 2:30 PM
- Thursday from 2:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Closed Saturdays & Sundays
- Hours are subject to change. Please call 262-886-7222 to verify hours prior to stopping in.
- There is a secure drop-box in Police Department lobby for making payments during non-office hours.
A Word From the Police Chief
On behalf of the Officers of the Sturtevant Police Department, welcome to our web page. I am proud to lead the extraordinary members of this law enforcement agency.
As a progressive, professional organization, we take pride in delivering the highest level of quality service. Rooted in sincere care and concern for Sturtevant, our dedicated employees achieve our mission of ensuring safety by serving with pride, compassion, excellence, and integrity.
We understand that crime and the fear of crime can best be reduced through the employment of a well-rounded approach that consists of prevention, intervention and enforcement. We also understand that keeping a community safe is based on the support and involvement of the community; thus, we constantly strive to encourage relationships with the community through communication. We are YOUR police department.
We hope this web site helps you understand the Sturtevant Police Department’s commitment to enhancing the quality of life in the Village of Sturtevant. Feel free to contact me or any of our Officers with your comments or questions.
Chief Sean M. Marschke
Chief Sean M Marschke 262-886-7229
- Captain Timothy O'Neill - 886-7230
- Officer Robert Karasek - 886-7232
- Officer Tonia Purtee - 886-7231
- Officer Paul Rakow - 886-7235
- Officer Sarai Anguiano - 886-7225
- Officer Matthew Bieganski - 886-7228
- Officer Brent McCoy - 886-7233
- Officer Kim Gall - 886-7234
- Officer Amanda Hansen
- Fax 262-886-7212
Municipal Traffic Court
Initial appearances on 3rd Thursday of the month at 7:00 PM at the Village Hall. Call 886-7207
- Please note that the court dates have been changed for the months in November and December. Please contact to the Court Clerk at the number listed above.
Open Records Request