LEARN ABOUT THE VILLAGE OF STURTEVANT
TRASH, BULK ITEM & WHITE GOOD PICK-UP INFORMATION
- Residents west of 90th Street have pick-up on Thursdays and residents east of 90th Street have pick-up on Fridays. Recycling pick-up is every other week.
DO NOT BLOW LEAVES OR YARD WASTE INTO VILLAGE STREETS. VIOLATORS MAY BE ISSUED A CITATION.
VILLAGE OF STURTEVANT YARD WASTE & RECYCLING CENTER
Yard Waste and Recycling Center is now closed for the season.
RACINE HOUSEHOLD HAZARDOUS WASTE SITE
- All Sturtevant residents have access to the Racine Household Hazardous Waste Site every third Saturday, April through October from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- LOCATION: 6200 21st Street, west of Hwy 31 (north of the old Sam's Club)
- 2014 Racine Household Hazardous Waste Site Dates for Sturtevant Residents.pdf
- Items Accepted at the Racine Household Hazardous Waste Site.pdf
- Medicine Collection Dates & Information.pdf
2015 BOARD OF REVIEW
- Open Book will be held from 3-7 PM on May 19th & 20th.
- The Board of Review will be held at 5 PM on June 10, 2015.
- CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION.pdf
JULY 3RD FIREWORKS
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THAT JULY 3RD FIREWORKS HAVE BEEN CANCELLED FOR 2015
Anyone who wants to give the Sturtevant Fireworks 50/50 raffle a whirl only has until Labor Day to purchase their ticket for a chance to win $15,000.
Ticket sales will end Labor day (Sept 7th), and the drawing will be Sept 15th at the regularly scheduled village board meeting.
With odds of 1:299, chances of winning are better than any of the state lottery games, including the daily picks and scratch-off tickets.
Ticket are $100, but only 300 are being sold, and the $30,000 pot will be split between the winner and the fireworks fund. As of Tuesday, only 120 tickets are left, but trustees say they will hold the drawing on Sept 15th regardless of whether they sell all the tickets or not.
To buy a raffle ticket, visit Village Hall, 2801 89th Street.
STURTEVANT YOUTH BASEBALL
- The 2015 Budget was approved by the Village Board on November 18, 2014.
VACANT LOTS FOR SALE
Address: 2801 89th Street, Sturtevant, Wisconsin 53177
Office Hours: Monday-Friday-8 AM to Noon, 1 PM to 5 PM
General Phone Number: (262) 886-7200