LEARN ABOUT THE VILLAGE OF STURTEVANT
TRASH, BULK ITEM & WHITE GOOD PICK-UP INFORMATION
STARTING MARCH 11, 2013 - TRASH AND RECYCLING PICK-UP DATES ARE CHANGING
- Residents west of 90th Street will have pick-up on Thursdays and residents east of 90th Street will have pick-up on Fridays. Recycling pick-up is everyother week.
- CLICK HERE TO VIEW PRESS RELEASE.pdf
- CLICK HERE TO VIEW NEW CALENDAR.pdf
DO NOT BLOW LEAVES OR YARD WASTE INTO VILLAGE STREETS. VIOLATORS MAY BE ISSUED A CITATION.
VILLAGE OF STURTEVANT YARD WASTE & RECYCLING CENTER
Yard Waste and Recycling Center is now open on Saturdays from 10AM to 2PM, and Wednesdays from 2:15PM - 6:15PM.
RACINE HOUSEHOLD HAZARDOUS WASTE SITE
- All Sturtevant residents have access to the Racine Household Hazardous Waste Site every third Saturday, April through October from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- LOCATION: 6200 21st Street, west of Hwy 31 (north of the old Sam's Club)
- 2013 Racine Household Hazardous Waste Site Dates for Sturtevant Residents.pdf
- Items Accepted at the Racine Household Hazardous Waste Site.pdf
JULY 3RD FIREWORKS
- The Fireworks Committee is involved in planning and coordinating the annual July 3rd Fireworks Celebration
5K IRON HORSE RUN
- The 5K Iron Horse Run is scheduled for Saturday, August 18, 2013.
STURTEVANT YOUTH BASEBALL
- Interim Administrator Cole presented the 2013 Budget at the Board Meeting on Tuesday, October 16, 2012.
- The Public Hearing for 2013 Budget will be held at Village Hall at 6:00 PM on Wednesday, November 7, 2012 and the budget was approved on November 14, 2012.
VACANT LOTS FOR SALE
Address: 2801 89th Street, Sturtevant, Wisconsin 53177
Office Hours: Monday-Friday-8 AM to Noon, 1 PM to 5 PM
General Phone Number: (262) 886-7200