LEARN ABOUT THE VILLAGE OF STURTEVANT
TRASH, BULK ITEM & WHITE GOOD PICK-UP INFORMATION
- Residents west of 90th Street have pick-up on Thursdays and residents east of 90th Street have pick-up on Fridays. Recycling pick-up is every other week.
DO NOT BLOW LEAVES OR YARD WASTE INTO VILLAGE STREETS. VIOLATORS MAY BE ISSUED A CITATION.
VILLAGE OF STURTEVANT YARD WASTE & RECYCLING CENTER
Yard Waste and Recycling Center wil open for the season on Saturday, April 19, 2014. The hours will be from 10AM to 2PM.
RACINE HOUSEHOLD HAZARDOUS WASTE SITE
- All Sturtevant residents have access to the Racine Household Hazardous Waste Site every third Saturday, April through October from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- LOCATION: 6200 21st Street, west of Hwy 31 (north of the old Sam's Club)
- 2014 Racine Household Hazardous Waste Site Dates for Sturtevant Residents.pdf
- Items Accepted at the Racine Household Hazardous Waste Site.pdf
- Medicine Collection Dates & Information.pdf
JULY 3RD FIREWORKS
STURTEVANT YOUTH BASEBALL
- The 2014 Budget was adopted on November 19, 2013.
VACANT LOTS FOR SALE
Address: 2801 89th Street, Sturtevant, Wisconsin 53177
Office Hours: Monday-Friday-8 AM to Noon, 1 PM to 5 PM
General Phone Number: (262) 886-7200