LEARN ABOUT THE VILLAGE OF STURTEVANT
TRASH, BULK ITEM & WHITE GOOD PICK-UP INFORMATION
- Residents west of 90th Street have pick-up on Thursdays and residents east of 90th Street have pick-up on Fridays. Recycling pick-up is every other week.
DO NOT BLOW LEAVES OR YARD WASTE INTO VILLAGE STREETS. VIOLATORS MAY BE ISSUED A CITATION.
VILLAGE OF STURTEVANT YARD WASTE & RECYCLING CENTER
Yard Waste and Recycling Center is now open on Saturdays for the season. Hours on Saturdays 10 am - 2 pm until November 19th (weather permitting). The recycling center is located on 87th Street 3 blocks north of Durand Avenue. 87th dead ends into the recycling center.
RACINE HOUSEHOLD HAZARDOUS WASTE SITE
- All Sturtevant residents have access to the Racine Household Hazardous Waste Site every third Saturday, April through October from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- LOCATION: 6200 21st Street, west of Hwy 31 (north of the old Sam's Club)
- 2016 Racine Household Hazardous Waste Site Dates for Sturtevant Residents.pdf
- Items Accepted at the Racine Household Hazardous Waste Site.pdf
- Medicine Collection Dates & Information.pdf
2016 BOARD OF REVIEW
- The 2016 Board of Review is scheduled to take place at 5:00 PM on Wednesday, June 15, 2016.
- CLICK HERE TO VIEW NOTICE.pdf
Enjoy the fireworks show on this events traditional date of July 3rd, start time approximately 9:00PM , at Fireman's Park (9698 Charles St, Sturtevant) weather permitting.
Please note that the family festival at Fireman's Park will not be held this year due to a lack of volunteers for the event day. Enjoy the show from your front yard, nearby park, curbside, or right at Fireman's Park.
The Boy Scouts will be holding a parking fundraiser, $5.00 per car to park in Fireman's Park beginning at 4:00PM.
STURTEVANT YOUTH BASEBALL
- The 2016 Budget was approved by the Village Board on November 11, 2015.
VACANT LOTS FOR SALE
Address: 2801 89th Street, Sturtevant, Wisconsin 53177
Office Hours: Monday-Friday-8 AM to Noon, 1 PM to 5 PM
General Phone Number: (262) 886-7200