LEARN ABOUT THE VILLAGE OF STURTEVANT
TRASH, BULK ITEM & WHITE GOOD PICK-UP INFORMATION
- Residents west of 90th Street have pick-up on Thursdays and residents east of 90th Street have pick-up on Fridays. Recycling pick-up is every other week.
DO NOT BLOW LEAVES OR YARD WASTE INTO VILLAGE STREETS. VIOLATORS MAY BE ISSUED A CITATION.
VILLAGE OF STURTEVANT YARD WASTE & RECYCLING CENTER
Yard Waste and Recycling Center is now only open on Saturdays from 10AM to 2PM. It will close for the season on November 23, 2013
RACINE HOUSEHOLD HAZARDOUS WASTE SITE
- All Sturtevant residents have access to the Racine Household Hazardous Waste Site every third Saturday, April through October from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- LOCATION: 6200 21st Street, west of Hwy 31 (north of the old Sam's Club)
- 2013 Racine Household Hazardous Waste Site Dates for Sturtevant Residents.pdf
- Items Accepted at the Racine Household Hazardous Waste Site.pdf
- Medicine Collection Dates & Information.pdf
JULY 3RD FIREWORKS
STURTEVANT YOUTH BASEBALL
- The 2014 Budget was adopted on November 19, 2013.
VACANT LOTS FOR SALE
Address: 2801 89th Street, Sturtevant, Wisconsin 53177
Office Hours: Monday-Friday-8 AM to Noon, 1 PM to 5 PM
General Phone Number: (262) 886-7200