LEARN ABOUT THE VILLAGE OF STURTEVANT
HOLIDAY TRAIN COMING TO STURTEVANT
- The Holiday Train will be making a stop at the Sturtevant Depot. 9900 E. Exploration Ct, on Wednesday, December 4, 2013 at 5:25PM.
MOSTACCIOLI DINNER WITH SANTA
WHEN: Saturday, December 7th, 4-8PM
WHERE: Sturtevant Village Hall.
COST: Adults: $7; Kids 6-12: $5; 5 and under: Free
- The Fireworks Committee will be hosting the 3rd annual Mostaccioli Dinner with Santa. Pasta, salad, and bread included. Kids of all ages are invited to also visit with Santa. In addition, there will be a silent auction to browse for some early Christmas shopping.
- All proceeds go to the Sturtevant Fireworks.
TRASH, BULK ITEM & WHITE GOOD PICK-UP INFORMATION
- Residents west of 90th Street have pick-up on Thursdays and residents east of 90th Street have pick-up on Fridays. Recycling pick-up is every other week.
- CLICK HERE TO VIEW PRESS RELEASE.pdf
- CLICK HERE TO VIEW NEW CALENDAR.pdf
DO NOT BLOW LEAVES OR YARD WASTE INTO VILLAGE STREETS. VIOLATORS MAY BE ISSUED A CITATION.
VILLAGE OF STURTEVANT YARD WASTE & RECYCLING CENTER
Yard Waste and Recycling Center is now only open on Saturdays from 10AM to 2PM. It will close for the season on November 23, 2013
RACINE HOUSEHOLD HAZARDOUS WASTE SITE
- All Sturtevant residents have access to the Racine Household Hazardous Waste Site every third Saturday, April through October from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- LOCATION: 6200 21st Street, west of Hwy 31 (north of the old Sam's Club)
- 2013 Racine Household Hazardous Waste Site Dates for Sturtevant Residents.pdf
- Items Accepted at the Racine Household Hazardous Waste Site.pdf
- Medicine Collection Dates & Information.pdf
JULY 3RD FIREWORKS
STURTEVANT YOUTH BASEBALL
- Administrator Cole presented the 2014 Budget at the Board Meeting on Tuesday, October 15, 2013.
- The Public Hearing for 2014 Budget will be held at Village Hall at 6:00 PM on Tuesday November 5, 2013
VACANT LOTS FOR SALE
Address: 2801 89th Street, Sturtevant, Wisconsin 53177
Office Hours: Monday-Friday-8 AM to Noon, 1 PM to 5 PM
General Phone Number: (262) 886-7200