- 1 LEARN ABOUT THE VILLAGE OF STURTEVANT
- 2 TRASH, BULK ITEM & WHITE GOOD PICK-UP INFORMATION
- 3 VILLAGE OF STURTEVANT YARD WASTE & RECYCLING CENTER
- 4 RACINE HOUSEHOLD HAZARDOUS WASTE SITE
- 5 STURTEVANT FIREWORKS
- 6 DINNER WITH SANTA - DECEMBER 5th 4 - 7:30PM
- 7 2015 CP HOLIDAY TRAIN
- 8 STURTEVANT YOUTH BASEBALL
- 9 2015 BUDGET
- 10 VACANT LOTS FOR SALE
LEARN ABOUT THE VILLAGE OF STURTEVANT
TRASH, BULK ITEM & WHITE GOOD PICK-UP INFORMATION
- Residents west of 90th Street have pick-up on Thursdays and residents east of 90th Street have pick-up on Fridays. Recycling pick-up is every other week.
DO NOT BLOW LEAVES OR YARD WASTE INTO VILLAGE STREETS. VIOLATORS MAY BE ISSUED A CITATION.
VILLAGE OF STURTEVANT YARD WASTE & RECYCLING CENTER
Yard Waste and Recycling Center is now closed on Wednesdays for the season. It is still open on Saturdays 10 am - 2 pm until November 21st (weather permitting)
RACINE HOUSEHOLD HAZARDOUS WASTE SITE
- All Sturtevant residents have access to the Racine Household Hazardous Waste Site every third Saturday, April through October from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- LOCATION: 6200 21st Street, west of Hwy 31 (north of the old Sam's Club)
- 2014 Racine Household Hazardous Waste Site Dates for Sturtevant Residents.pdf
- Items Accepted at the Racine Household Hazardous Waste Site.pdf
- Medicine Collection Dates & Information.pdf
DINNER WITH SANTA - DECEMBER 5th 4 - 7:30PM
2015 CP HOLIDAY TRAIN
Friday, December 4, 2015
Sturtevant - 5:25 PM
9900 East Exploration Ct., Sturtevant Amtrak Depot
North America’s longest rolling food bank !
STURTEVANT YOUTH BASEBALL
- The 2015 Budget was approved by the Village Board on November 18, 2014.
VACANT LOTS FOR SALE
Address: 2801 89th Street, Sturtevant, Wisconsin 53177
Office Hours: Monday-Friday-8 AM to Noon, 1 PM to 5 PM
General Phone Number: (262) 886-7200