LEARN ABOUT THE VILLAGE OF STURTEVANT
RESPECT OUR WATERS, HOMEOWNER WORKSHOP JUNE 9TH 2015
TRASH, BULK ITEM & WHITE GOOD PICK-UP INFORMATION
- Residents west of 90th Street have pick-up on Thursdays and residents east of 90th Street have pick-up on Fridays. Recycling pick-up is every other week.
DO NOT BLOW LEAVES OR YARD WASTE INTO VILLAGE STREETS. VIOLATORS MAY BE ISSUED A CITATION.
VILLAGE OF STURTEVANT YARD WASTE & RECYCLING CENTER
- The yard waste & recycling center has opened for the season. As on April 18, 2015 the site will be open on Saturdays from 10 am to 2 pm.
RACINE HOUSEHOLD HAZARDOUS WASTE SITE
- All Sturtevant residents have access to the Racine Household Hazardous Waste Site every third Saturday, April through October from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- LOCATION: 6200 21st Street, west of Hwy 31 (north of the old Sam's Club)
- 2014 Racine Household Hazardous Waste Site Dates for Sturtevant Residents.pdf
- Items Accepted at the Racine Household Hazardous Waste Site.pdf
- Medicine Collection Dates & Information.pdf
2015 BOARD OF REVIEW
- Open Book will be held from 3-7 PM on May 19th & 20th.
- The Board of Review will be held at 5 PM on June 10, 2015.
- CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION.pdf
JULY 3RD FIREWORKS
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THAT JULY 3RD FIREWORKS HAVE BEEN CANCELLED FOR 2015
STURTEVANT YOUTH BASEBALL
- The 2015 Budget was approved by the Village Board on November 18, 2014.
VACANT LOTS FOR SALE
Address: 2801 89th Street, Sturtevant, Wisconsin 53177
Office Hours: Monday-Friday-8 AM to Noon, 1 PM to 5 PM
General Phone Number: (262) 886-7200